9 Effective Strategies for Parent Engagement at Your School
Whether you’re an educator or an involved parent, you know that parent engagement is critical. But how do you get parents on board?
The bottom line, supported by plenty of research, is that involved parents lead to better outcomes for students – not to mention a more enjoyable school experience for parents, teachers, and students alike.
In this free eBook, you’ll learn:
- Journals that support what you already intuitively know, that involved parents lead to better outcomes for kids.
- Why informed parents are involved parents – and how to make sure everyone stays looped in.
- A huge mistake that schools tend to make with their community-building efforts (and why the tightest-knit schools can actually be the most susceptible).
- 11 ideas for parent workshops at your school.
- How much school/parent communication is too much – or too little.
- Why having an online school directory is crucial these days.
- The importance of facilitating communications among parents at your school, and tips for doing this successfully.
- Why it’s sometimes not only desirable, but crucial, to tell parents exactly what you need.
- Effective school communication channels you may have overlooked.
- And more!
Just fill in your info to get our free report: 9 Effective Strategies for Parent Engagement at Your School. We’ll also send you our bi-weekly ezine chock-full of fun ideas and innovative ways to strengthen your school community, one step at a time.